Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All for NOTHING

I chatted with steve online and he seems liked my pictures and decided to meet up and train me. I asked him a lot of questions about the training. He seems annoyed by my questions. I don't remember how i offended him, but he seems so upset because i asked him what to do and when and where are we going to do it. I asked those questions because i almost can't wait to get trained or get used as a sissy bitch. OMG, i can't believe i just wrote that. I feel so guilty at the same time. He said i am too assertive for him, What the heck is that mean? All i did was legitimately asking some curious questions. He never talked to me again afterwards, and changed his name to Dr.semen.  I spent all the time and small forture at fairplay for nothing. But i did like the makeup , the wig, and few of the pictures i took there. It's some experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Gina, nonsense! Your sissification is a journey of self discovery. You did it for yourself. It took such courage to take those first steps and you look wonderful. The hardest part about submissive sissification is reigning in our natural need to submit until we've found the person mature, aware, and wise enough to accept it.

    Your sissiness is a wonderful rare flower. Just let it spread open and reach to the sky as high as you can go and when the time is right the Man will come and be stong enough to pick you and you will know and you will have no choice but be His and grow in His garden.

    You are so sexy gurl and as hard as it is just know that you should be so proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete